- Commenced operations by providing General Easy Payment Scheme for consumer durables.
- Began issuing AEON Express Card (a privilege card).
- Expansion of General Easy Payment Scheme within Peninsular Malaysia outside Klang Valley namely Ipoh, Perak and Melaka.
- Expansion of General Easy Payment scheme and operations to East Malaysia in Kuching, Sarawak and Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
- Set-up branches in Kuching, Sarawak and Johor Bahru, Johor with marketing, credit assessment and credit management operations.
- Launched Motorcycle Easy Payment Scheme, with 50 appointed merchants within Klang Valley and later in Johor Bahru, Johor.
- Changed name from ACS Credit Service (M) Sdn. Bhd. to AEON Credit Service (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Launched Personal Financing Scheme, which is based on Syariah principles.
- Set-up first AEON Credit Service Centre in Kuala Lumpur.
- Full expansion of Personal Financing Scheme to major towns nationwide.
- Entered into agreements with Visa International Service Association and MasterCard International Incorporated to issue credit cards.
- Obtained SO 9001:2000 UKAS Quality Management, certified by UKAS, in line with our vision of providing excellent customer service.
- Started insurance sales business.
- Obtained approval from Bank Negara Malaysia to issue credit cards.
- Launched AEON Credit Card.
- Launched JUSCO Credit Card, a cobrand credit card with AEON CO.(M) BHD.
- Opened AEON Credit Service Centre within shopping centres outside Klang Valley.
- Launched specific purpose financing.
- Obtained SO 27001:2005 for information security management system.
- Established 3 service centres in JUSCO Shopping Centres bringing nationwide network to 24.
- Launched RM400 million commercial paper/medium term notes programme.
- Launched ATM Network and AEONCASH @ ATM.
- Launched AEON & JUSCO Gold Visa Credit Card.
- Launched Motorcycle Association Affinity Gold Visa Card.
- Listed on Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
- Launched CRUIZE Visa Card with Automobile Association of Malaysia (AAM).
- Launched AEON Zing card with Touch 'n Go Sdn. Bhd.
- Established 3 regional offices in Penang, Johor and Pahang.
- Expanded nationwide network of service centres and branches by establishing 3 service centres inside new JUSCO Shopping Centres.
- Launched New AEON Card with AEON CO. (M) BHD.
- Established 1 service centre at AEON Bandaraya Melaka Shopping Centre and 6 marketing offices in Sandakan, Sibu, Segamat, Sitiawan, Taiping and Sungai Petani
- Established AEON Credit's Representative Office in Mumbai, India
- Launched RM 150 million assetbacked medium term notes programme
- Launched "2 In 1" AEON Master Card Credit card with Jcard loyalty points Function
- Expansion of Motorcycle Easy Payment (MEP) scheme to provide financing for higher c.c.motorcycle.
- Establish 1 new service centre.
- Launched RM200 million Single Investor medium term programme.
- Launched of AEON Prepaid Card.
- Launched Watami Co-Brand Card.
- Launched nationwide Used Car Easy Payment Scheme (UCEP).
- Established 7 new Service Centres and Branches.
- Recognised by Finance Asia as "Best Mid-Cap" in Malaysia under "Asia's Best Companies 2012" Survey.
- Launched AEON BIG Customer Loyalty programme.
- Established 12 Branches and Service Centres nationwide.
- Launched RM400 million Perpetual Sukuk Programme and RM400 million Perpetual Private Debt Securities Programme.
- Additional 5 branches established nationwide
- Issued perpetual notes and perpetual sukuk amounting to RM46 million and RM130 million
- Launced AEON BiG Co-brand credit card with Visa payWave function
- Awarded "Most Profitable Company" and "Highest Profit Growth Company" awards at the Edge Billion Ringgit Club 2015 Corporate Awards
- 60th branch opens in Sibu, Sarawak